Thursday, July 18, 2013

Momo Twins Pregnancy Update


I feel like I should have started doing this little survey weeks ago, but we all know that I'm a procrastinator and not too great at this whole blogging thing, so here goes! 



How far along: 23 1/2 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I lost 12lbs in my first trimester and since then I have gained it all back, plus 10lbs! I consider this a victory.

Maternity clothes: I mostly lounge around in yoga pants or in my swimsuit at the beach/pool. When I have to actually get dressed I wear maxi skirts or do the rubberband trick on my jeans ;)  I only own 2 maternity shirts, but that's gonna change real soon.


Stretch marks: none thus far!


Sleep:I get up 2-3 times to use the bathroom at night and recently my hips have been bugging me when I lay down. Also, as soon as I lay down my brain usually goes into overdrive about having twins.


Best moment last week: Seeing a glimpse of "baby b" on a 4D ultrasound. We usually just do the regular ultrasounds but my doctor was feeling generous and "baby b" was cooperating so he switched to 4D for a moment. She looks so beautiful and perfect!


Food cravings: Cafe Rio, mashed potatoes, french fries, hash browns...anything starchy and salty. Eggs sunnyside up.


Gender: Girls


Labor signs: if I do too much or lay flat on my back I immediately start having contractions


Belly button - in or out? still in


What I miss: Sleeping through the night and eating eggs sunnyside up.


What I am looking forward to: increased survival rates in the coming weeks


Milestones: Tomorrow we are getting our Swagger Wagon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment