Thursday, June 13, 2013

ch-ch-ch-changes!

I am obviously only one step above being the worst blogger in the world (that award goes to those who sign up for an account but never publish a single post)...it took me three months to post about Gideon's birth story and for the last seven months I've been completely MIA. I'd like to think that it's due to the fact that I've just been out enjoying life to the fullest and haven't had time for any sort of electronic nonsense, and although that is partially true, it mainly revolves aroundt the fact that blogging/journaling are just difficult for me.

So here is a little outline of events from the last couple of months

February---Nikki Barkume came to visit us in Alaska and we had an amazing time. We managed to see lots of sights and even got to go dog sledding!
My little AK sister, Sonja, had her baby girl (Anberlin) in February--

And on the last day of February we found out that we are expecting baby #2!!

March---This was a pretty slow month. We celebrated Rob's birthday and I made an awesome violin cake that I apparently did not get pictures of (FAIL). But in leu of getting a picture of the cake, we saw this picture and realized that we were actually pregnant with #2 and #3!!!

April--- was a flurry of insurance finagling, packing, and flip-flopping about our decision to move.
May---I flew to California with my mom and Gideon while Rob made the epic journey by car. When Rob joined us we finally made the news of the twins official with the following pic-->



And that brings you all mostly up to speed. My next post will be all about the joys of pregnant life with twins...yay! 












No comments:

Post a Comment