Friday, August 31, 2012

Love is...Day

I know that I already posted today, but this deserves its own separate post. Cuz it's kind of a big deal.

I have decided to make every Friday from here on out a very special day. Fridays will now be known as "Love is... Day"

For those of you who attended our wedding you would know that we did not do a conventional guest book. Instead we had you fill out cards telling us what love is. This was honestly one of my favorite details about our wedding. We had so many awesome responses and it would be wrong of me to keep them to myself.

I ended up making this wall display for our home, and I change out the cards when I get the urge.

I have now made it my goal to change out the cards every Friday and to share at least 3 of the responses with you. Here goes!!

(No changes have been made to the grammar or spelling on the cards)

Love is...

wine you be nise to uthers

From Natalie the Bruschke

Love is...

The best thing that could happen to enyone on Earth.

Love, Hyrum Myers

Love is...

getting up in the middle of the night to check out the funny noise...



What is love to you? Feel free to leave a comment and we will make you an honorary guest card and add it to our wall display! 





2 comments:

  1. nice spelling :-) everyone was so amazed at your beautiful reception

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to say that I have been reading "Love is..." every single day since Tom and I got married, and it's a little eerie how often it pertains to exactly what's going on with us that day. Apparently the writers are stalking us.

    ReplyDelete